■ 2020 Valentine's Kaiseki Tasting
Sushi Taro offers exceptional Surf 'n Turf Kaiseki Tasting for Feb 14th and 15th.
$150 per person 7 course meal include finest cuts of sashimi plate with lobster sashimi, genuine Japanese Wagyu beef sukiyaki, followed by premium fish nigiri sushi, finish with chocolate cake.
Please note that you are aware of Valentine's day Kaiseki Tasting is the only thing that we are serving at table, as typing a note such as "Valentine Tasting" or "Valentine Kaiseki" upon making your reservation.
- We are not serving our regular Tasting menu & a la carte menu on Feb 14th.
- On Sat 15th, we are taking walk-in at the bar with a la carte menu.
- We are not serving Happy Hour. No walk-in available on 14th.
- We have very very limited window for people with dietary restrictions.
- $100 per person for less than 6 hours cancellation.
INTRODUCING MITSUBISHI CLEANSUI'S "CULINARY WATER (PURIFIED CLEAN & SOFT WATER)"
Japanese cuisine is known as "Cuisine of Water" because water is the most important ingredient of Japanese cuisine. Water in Japan is very soft in compared to that of North America. Since "Nansui" (soft water) helps ingredients stay true to their flavor while extracting maximum umami, our restaurant / kitchen has installed Japan's finest "Culinary Water" purification system of Mitsubishi CLEANSUI in order to take advantage of it. The system produces clean and soft water best-tunes for "Washiku" cocking.
Now our cooking & drinking water is all covered by Mitsubishi CLEANSUI's "Culinary Water".